Minnesota Gambler is a charitable gambling management program designed to keep you in compliance with Minnesota State Gambling Control Board and Minnesota Department of Revenue rules and regulations. We are the only software company that has written software for all the facets of the industry including manufacturers, distributors, and organizations. When you purchase Minnesota Gambler, you will get a program loaded with features: The cost for Minnesota Gambler is $695 and that includes us going through the software with you to show you how it works. Included in the $695 is your first year of updates and tech support. Each year after that, the cost is $600 per year for updates and tech support. I recommend you do shop around and look at our competitors costs. We are much less expensive than anyone else. We currently have just under 500 organizations using our software.
- Easy to use
- Web Based
- Management Reports
- Audit Reports
- Express Tax Data
- Game History Reports
- Scanning Compatible
- We can also access your information from anywhere
- Direct Email to the GCB, Easy file upload to the Dept of Revenue
- Access from any computer, tablet or smart phone
- Automatic updates
- No backup required we backup your data every five minutes.
- Secure encrypted access
- Multiple users and user access features
- Automatic inventory upload
- Auto Deposits
- Full bank account reconciliation
- Full Bingo inventory and session tracking
- All game types tracked
Minnesota Gambler includes all required state forms and has many custom reports above and beyond what is required by the state. All of our tech support personnel are either gambling managers, or have gone through Gambling Control Board Manager School. Please call our toll free number if you have any questions!